In Pulp Competence Centre Improvements team we are working in close cooperation with our pulp mills with developing their process performance. Process optimizing targeting increased throughput, reduced costs and increased availability is our main area of importance.
We think you:
• Are having a Master of Science degree (or equivalent) in pulping, chemical engineering, process control, energy engineering or a combination thereof
• Are having several years working experience within pulp, paper or process industry. Your main experience is in recovery area of the pulp mill such as evaporation, recovery boiler and recausticizing operations. Experience of pulp mill production and operation is seen as benefit.
• Are strong in identifying new applicable solutions and have the ability to drive implementation of new R&D findings at the mills
• Have excellent knowledge and experience from process optimizing, trouble shooting and/or process control work.
• You like to take initiatives and you like to bring the work to a closure. Systematic approach and analytical skills are needed to be successful in the position. Flexibility and ability to understand and adjust according to our customers demands is important.
• Like to work in a multicultural environment and enjoy team work but it is also important that you can drive things forward independently
• Understand the pulp mill balance and preferably have interest in working with mill balances
• Are fluent in Swedish or Finnish and English, other language skills like, Spanish or Portuguese are seen as an advantage
• Six sigma Green Belt or Black Belt education is an advantage
• IT skills: normal office package skills is required, WinGems, Wedge, Minitab and Simca skills are seen as advantage
• Driving license is required
• Our mills are located in Sweden, Finland and South America and this position requires traveling for business purposes
This position will be located in Karlstad, Sweden or Imatra, Finland.
We welcome you to join a high-performing team and offer a dynamic and challenging work with opportunities to grow. Your responsibilities will be tailored according to your experience.
In this recruitment process Stora Enso is cooperating with Experis part of ManpowerGroup. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Katarina Glennert +46 73 077 49 56. Please contact recruiting manager, Mats Näsman +46706603531, if you have questions related to the position.
You can only apply at Stora Ensos homepage! Application is open until December 11.